Before you start administering phones on Jablotool.com, create your account first. Please note that account is bound on specific email and cannot be transferred to any other email. Phones will be assigned to this account and phone users will be able to see who is administering their phones. Thus we recommend using role-based email like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, rather than personal email.
Each phone can be later assigned also to its user (using its personal email).
- Open www.jablotool.com in your web browser.
- Click Create new account and follow instructions.
Creating phone group(s)
All your phones will be organized in phone groups. Phones within one particular phone group can share group contact list and settings. Companies usually use one phone group for all phones, but sometimes it may be helpful to use more phone groups (e.g. one group for each company division with specific needs).
You can add, rename or delete phone groups any time later. You can also easily move phones between groups created under one account.
- In your Jablotool.com account click on the logo in the upper left corner.
- In the left vertical menu click on Phone Groups.
- In the upper horizontal menu click on + icon.
- Enter the phone group name and confirm.